The Best Year Ever Program
Is this program for you?
- You are a high performing woman, committed to living a fuller life, on purpose, both personally AND professionally
- You aren't ready to“settle” and don’t want to “get by”. Instead, you want to feel alive, excited, focused and able to move forward with clarity, feeling in control of your life and career
- You are ready for a year of fun, personal transformation and growth and looking for the catalyst and accountability to make that happen
This may be perfect for you if:
- You're a former client and would love some continuing inspiration and support from me to get you back on track to living your best life
- You've wanted to work with me for some time, but have held back because of the level of investment or because of timing or other practical obstacles
- You'd like to work with me one-to-one as well as be inspired and supported by a select group of like-minded high achieving women
If this sounds like you….
Consider how great it would feel to have a roadmap and success strategies to get you from where you are to where you want to be… and to feel encouraged, supported and inspired to move forward with your dreams… towards an extraordinary life of success and happiness.
So what’s involved?
- I will work intensively with you over a year using a combination of masterclasses, private one-to-one coaching and high level peer Masterminds to create the clarity, confidence and self-awareness you need to know who you are, where you are going and how to get there
- Starting in January 2017, I will take you and a small group of like-minded women through a 12 month program of transformation that you will describe as your Best Year Ever
- You will be given excercises and tasks to work on to keep you moving forward and to build on what you already have. Strategies, tips and ideas for the future - not overwhelming, but exciting and motivating
- A private Facebook group, mid-month live conference calls and strategic partnerships will provide accountability and momentum between the monthly Masterclasses
The success strategies you apply throughout the year will transform your life and leave you feeling more confident, living your passions, and getting what you want out of your life.
This one year will be a resource for you to draw from for a very long time!
What’s included in this transformational year:
- Eleven, 2-3 hour Masterclasses throughout the year, at a smart, central London venue. Subjects will include the following and can be tweaked to accommodate the Group's needs:
- The Success Principles (Life purpose, The Success Formula, Self-Belief, Rule of 5, Affirmations, Keeping Commitments, Getting Feedback, Appreciation, Gratitude, Reticular Activation, Building your 'no' repertoire, etc)
- Growing your Confidence, Gravitas and Executive Presence
- Your Personal Energy Plan
- Conquering Overwhelm and Increasing Productivity
- Managing your Time, Energy and Relationships with Myers Briggs, Communication and Being Influential
- Continuing momentum
- Three, 45 minute, 1-to-1 private coaching sessions via Skype
- TEDLondon.com Success Materials and Journal
- Access to a private Facebook group to maintain motivation, share successes and receive additional ad hoc resources
- A mid-month catch-up conference call to ask questions and receive additional support between sessions
- An accountability partner who is as committed to your goals as you are
- Bonus: a special goody bag to delight and surprise!
The first Masterclass will be held on 24th January, with subsequent Masterclasses on 21st Feb, 14th March, 11th April, 9th May, 13th June, 11th July, 12th Sept, 10th Oct, 14th Nov, 12th Dec.
What happens next:
If you want your Life-Changing Adventure to start in January 2017
- FREE - Click the 'Register Your Interest' link above to apply
- You will receive more details and information from me
- Get ready for your best year ever!
Cost and payment options:
The cost of The Best Year Ever Program is £1997.00
There are three payment options available:
- Full payment with Early Bird Discount by 30th December 2016: £1797.00
- Full payment by 24th January 2017 (start of program): £1997.00
- Three payments of £699.00 (payment 1 by 24th January - start of program, payment 2 by 10th February, payment 3 by 7th March)
Payment can be made by Bank Transfer to Treadgold Executive Development or via Eventbrite using Paypal or a credit card. However, please note that Eventbrite charges a fee.
I am ridiculously excited about my Best Year Ever Program and supporting you this year. It’s going to be a year of fun, transformation and personal growth.
I am passionate about helping those who are serious about making this world a happier, healthier and more fun place to live, and am totally committed to helping every woman who resonates with this.
The distance between your dreams and reality is called action. Action always trumps intention. If you are ready for inspired action…I am ready to work with you. Lets get started!
"After attending many courses and workshops over the years, for me the BYE programme brings everything together whilst providing a safe environment to discuss, share and practise all the tips and techniques with a group of likeminded individuals on the same journey… The Passion Test and goal setting exercises with Susan were extremely powerful for me. Susan helped me to get specific about what I wanted from a new role and identify and rank a list of ‘must have’s’ for my ideal role/career. I was completely overwhelmed when two days later I was offered and accepted a role closely matching my list and far exceeding my salary expectations. BYE has helped me to dream more, expect more and get more out of life" ~ D. Morgan, London
"2016 was a rollercoaster of a year for me on a professional level, with a series of restructures in the organisation that I work for leading to sudden leadership departures and redundancies. Susan and the BYE group really helped me to overcome the challenges and I ended 2016 in a place where I am enjoying a new role leading on several exciting transformation initiatives within my area, but managing to balance the demands of work and two young children. The techniques that I learned on the BYE programme and the network that I developed will stand to me in years to come. Thank you Susan!" ~ M. Sloman, London
"What I liked most about the sessions is that I took away something tangible -things I could implement and it felt grounded in science. As a result I am more conscious of how I interact with people. Conscious of my habits. I have found it extremely helpful to work on my development once a month!" I. Oie, London
Risk Free Guarantee. I am absolutely confident that you are going to LOVE our year together. I know that there is everything you need here to be inspired, motivated and completely transform your life. So, I’m happy to offer you a 100% money back guarantee!
If at the end of the first live Masterclass event, you decide that the program is not a good fit, simply hand in your training materials and goody bag and you’ll be entitled to a full refund.
I want to make sure you make this booking feeling confident and secure which is exactly why I’m offering this no-fuss, no-quibble guarantee.
Save This Event
When & Where
Susan Treadgold, Treadgold Executive Development
Susan Treadgold is a best-selling author, holistic executive coach, award-winning speaker and transformational trainer with a strong track record of helping inspired individuals up to board level executives to perform at the top of their game. Her straightforward manner combines effectively with a broad business background to help leaders enhance their energy, effectiveness and productivity
With > 18 years of business experience, Susan established an independent coaching and training business in early 2009. She was previously the Head of Corporate Marketing for Citigroup’s Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa Equities businesses. Her coaching practice developed there, working together with both her own team and the boards and executive teams of listed companies to enhance their performance when communicating with investors.
Prior to that, Susan gained extensive corporate experience at a senior level in Institutional Equity Sales, Equity Research and CRM at investment banks DLJ, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley.
Now, in addition to 1 to 1 coaching, she runs VIP days as well as a series of ‘Masterclasses’ independently and within corporates, designed to help people thrive both personally and professionally. She is also passionate about helping people live big lives by increasing their ‘Energy Engagement’.
Clients and Sectors
Susan has worked in the UK and internationally with a wide range of corporates and SMEs. Her clients include organisations such as Deutsche Bank, Invesco Perpetual, Jefferies Hoare Govett, Execution/ Noble, Barclays, HSBC, St James Place Partnership, Actis, Original Travel, Greenbrook PR, Bakkovor and Fox and she is a preferred coaching partner for London Women’s Forum. Susan has created and facilitated webinars, workshops and keynotes for organisations such as Kings College London, Royal Bank Of Canada, BroadMinded, Women in Business, Women in Banking & Finance, American Business Women’s Group, and TeachFirst.
Specialty Coaching Scenarios: 1) Senior professionals that are good executers but poor managers/low EQ, 2) Mastering ‘Career Critical’ interactions and presentations, 3) New hires/promotions (‘First 90 Days coaching’) 4)‘Energy Engagement’ –to help high performers to Revive, Energise and Thrive 5) Women seeking to enhance their executive presence, confidence and leadership capabilities.
Level 7 Diploma (Masters) in Corp. and Executive Coaching, Institute of Leadership Management
B.A. (Hons) –German/Business dual degree Michigan State University/University of Freiburg
B.A. (Hons) –Chelsea College of Art
Certified MBTI, NLP and EBW (Emotions and Behaviours in the Workplace) practitioner
Jack Canfield Train the Trainer Program
Mother of two children