betterbusiness Going Global Workshop
9th March at Lacon House, London
in association with Nabarro and UK Trade & Investment
If you have any problems purchasing your ticket please contact the Entrepreneur Country team on -
Entrepreneur Country in association with Nabarro & UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), is pleased to present the betterbusiness workshop on the 9th March.
Throughout 2011 Entrepreneur Country will bring you leading experts who will discuss growth markets, best practices and how to make the most out of your business.
Our first workshop will focus on how to take your business global. With growing populations across the globe and the rise of the developing nations, can your business afford to miss out on these
Have you got the tools you need to ‘Go Global’ and succeed? How do you adapt your business model for international markets? Which laws and regulations will affect you when exporting your product?
If you want the answer to any of these questions then this is the event for you.
We will be covering the following issues in this workshop:
- The importance of growing your business through exporting
- How to succeed overseas - setting up new offices and outsourcing
- From Glasgow to Global: How thinking big can change your small business
- Protecting and exploiting your brands and technology internationally
The betterbusiness workshop is a half-day catered event held in London at Lacon House and has a stellar line up of speakers.Confirmed speakers for this event include:
- Lord Green, UK Trade & Investment - ‘The importance of growing your business through exporting’
- Julie Meyer, CEO of Ariadne Capital and BBC Online Dragon
- Emma Jones, Founder of Enterprise Nation and best selling author of ‘Going Global: How to take your business to the world’
- Neal Gandhi, CEO of Quickstart Global and nominee for the Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 at the National Business Awards. - Quickstart Global provides companies with the ability to implement sales, operations, and supply chain managementstrategies around the world.
- Guy Heath, Head of Intellectual Property at Nabarro LLP - ‘Protecting and exploiting your brands and technology internationally’
- Daniel Rajkumar, founder and Managing Director of Web-Translations - 'Using your website to test new & emerging markets'
Time: 8:30am - 1pm
Date: 9th March 2011
Address: Lacon House, 84 Theobald’s Road, London, WC1X 8RW
Dress Code: Business Attire
When & Where