Actions and Detail Panel
Bexley Eco-Community Course
Tue 2 May 2017, 11:30 – 12:30 BST
• Introduction session – A fun introduction to the workshop series.
• 2 Energy saving sessions – Save even more money via energy saving tips, energy saving crafts and activities.
• Recycling session – To improve knowledge and show how you can save money quickly by repairing and reusing your waste.
• Food Waste reduction session – Helping you and your family reduce your food waste, saving up to £700 per year! (Including a cookery session)
• Celebration session – To share successes amongst the community and continue to spread the word!
We will provide tea and coffee for the sessions and at the end of each session you will also receive a free gift.
If you would like to book your place on this new Eco-course please click on the date (subject to change) as well as click on the ticket detailing the location and session relevent to you.
Phone no.: 02072 507961
Also you can find out more on our website: www.sustainablecommunitiesproject.com
And join us on Facebook: /Bexleyecocommunityproject
Hope to see you all there soon,