Actions and Detail Panel
BFLF Edinburgh - DJ MC MALLORCA LEE Intergalactic Planetary FATHER'S DAY
Sun 18 June 2017, 14:00 – 16:30 BST
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
Intergalactic Planetary optional but encouraged dress code for the Father's Day extravaganza!
What kind of fun are we going to have?
* DJ tbc
* Licensed bar
* Club lighting
* Craft area with themed crafts
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, cushions and ball-pool
* Parachute dance
* Glowsticks and transfer tattoos
* Bubble machine
And the practicalities;
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy - it is a rave!
*No buggies are allowed INSIDE the venue, we encourage use of slings where possible, but there is a dedicated buggy park at the entrance.
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
* Tickets - Adult £8.00, Child £6.00, Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
We also have free Fruit Bowl snacks to take home!
Big Fish Little Fish
2 - 4 Hour Party People!
For families with younger children (8s and under) though older siblings are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times. A max of 3 children per adult. A max of 4 adults per child (and such groups must be pre-approved by emailing email@example.com before buying tickets). Tickets are non-refundable but if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets.