Actions and Detail Panel
BFLF Edinburgh @ Pride
Sat 17 June 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
We are PROUD TO PLAY PRIDE, and have a RAINBOW PRIDE optional but encouraged dress code!
What kind of fun are we going to have?
* BFLF Resident DJ LEME playing proper club tunes
* Licensed bar
* Club lighting
* Craft area with themed crafts
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, cushions and ball-pool
* Parachute dance
* Glowsticks and transfer tattoos
* Bubble machine
And the practicalities;
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy - it is a rave!
*No buggies are allowed INSIDE the venue, we encourage use of slings where possible, but there is a dedicated buggy park which our stewards will guide you to.
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
* Tickets are free, booking in advance encouraged
Big Fish Little Fish
2 - 4 Hour Party People!
For families with younger children (8s and under) though older siblings are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times. A max of 3 children per adult. A max of 4 adults per child (and such groups must be pre-approved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before buying tickets).
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com