Actions and Detail Panel
Big Fat Chat - LIVE
Wed 1 March 2017, 18:00 – 20:30 GMT
Who is responsible for stopping us getting more obese?
Join us for a live debate with a panel of experts discussing Staffordshire's obesity problem and what should be done to solve it.
If you are interested in the debate then we would like you to attend and contribute your own thoughts.
Each attendee to the event will be entered into a prize draw to win a FitBit Flex 2.
Our panel of experts:
- Dr Anne-Marie Holder (local GP)
- Jane Deville-Almond (Chair of British Obesity Society)
- Amy Blount (Weight Watcher Lead)
- Karen Hansford (School Nurse Professional lead)
- Vittal Rao (Upper GIBariatric Surgeon, UHNM)
- David Elliot, (Representative from PHE)
- Cllr Alan White (Staffordshire County Council)