San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Big Indie Pitch @Apps World sponsored by Vserv, GameSparks & Creative Skillset
What sort of companies will be there:
148 Apps – http://www.148apps.com/
Pocket Gamer – http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/
App Spy – http://www.appspy.com/
Developer Tech - http://www.developer-tech.com/
The App Show - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-app-show/id524133213
Virgin Media - http://www.virginmedia.com/
Plus other journalists from the Smartphone Alliance.
If you are journalist and want to take part please contact Elspeth for more information on email@example.com
- Indie mobile game developers only (4 person company or less, please)
- Please book one developer ticket per company presenting. Multiple people from the same company are welcome on the single ticket though. Duplicate tickets for the same company will be cancelled.
- You will have 3 minutes to pitch. Practice your pitch, get it down to 2 minutes to allow 1 minutes for questions.
- While some of the publications above cover Android and other platforms, all of them cover iOS. So we are restricting this to iOS game pitches.
- Come prepared. Business cards, stickers, info sheets, etc. Most importantly, bring your game on a mobile device so we can see it.
- If you get a ticket to come and present your game, please come along or let us know if you can no longer make it in advance. We have 2 hours for up to 30 developers to speed pitch so will offer spaces on a first come first served basis on the day.
- If you are lucky enough to be chosen as the winner you will be asked to present your game (2 min pitch) to the audience so everyone can see how great your game is!
Vserv.mobi is a leading Global Mobile Ad Network with a strong presence in emerging markets.
Vserv's pioneering technology AppWrapper powers One Click App Monetization for 20,000+ Apps across platforms. AppWrapper is the World’s Simplest App Monetization - it enables premium advertising & innovative pricing models on any app, without coding, in just one click.
Vserv’s other game changing platform, AudiencePro, combines the scale of the Vserv.mobi global Mobile Ad Network with comprehensive user data from Telcos, to revolutionize how advertisers can reach their exact target audience across all mobile platforms.
Vserv is the only Ad Network with App media across smart phones, tablets and feature phones thus providing advertisers unparalleled reach and engagement.
Built on superior technology, the Vserv Marketplace delivers exceptional ROI to advertisers as well as enhanced earnings to developers & publishers. Visit www.vserv.mobi for more details.
Creative Skillset is the licensed Sector Skills Council for entertainment media, fashion and textiles, publishing and advertising, marketing and communications. It is owned and invested in by employers working in social partnership with unions and aspires to have the best skills and talent in the world to drive growth of the industries and the UK economy. Creative Skillset brings all parts of the Creative Industries together to add value through collaboration on workforce development. Creative Skillset administers the SIF- an industry investment fund for skills, talent and business development in the games, film, TV, animation, and VFX industries.
Now in its 4th year, Apps World has grown to be the leading global multi-platform event in the app industry. This year’s Earls Court 2 event is set to be the biggest yet with over 250 exhibitors and over 8000+ attendees including developers, mobile marketers, mobile operators, device manufacturers, platform owners and industry professionals registered for two days of high level insight and discussion.
New for 2013 Apps World have introduced Gaming World, a free to attend workshop covering the latest in gaming apps.
Speakers include Trip Hawkins, Found of Electronic Arts as well as Supermono, DeNA, Big Fish Games and many more. Find out more