Get your game seen at MIGS15 Big Indie Pitch!!!
Pocket Gamer is Montreal bound this November to support another massive MIGS event, and we’ve got one of our famous Big Indie Pitches ready to help put your game into promotional orbit.
Taking place from 3PM inside the main conference venue our latest Big Indie Pitch is sponsored by Samsung and Chillingo and in partnership with MIGS, offers shortlisted developers a chance to impress some of the most renowned mobile games journalists (as well as getting some fantastic feedback).
The unique speed dating format gives each developer three minutes with each panel of experts, meaning entrants will get real feedback from the event. The winner will also get editorial coverage in Pocket Gamer, AppSpy and beyond, making this a great chance to get you, your studio and your game played by the world.
If you want to get your game in the mix, submit your details to register your interest HERE. We will arrange a free pass for all our attendees and pitchers to get into MIGS.
***Please note you can submit any mobile, VR or wearable game even if it is not fully completed.***
3.00 - Devs check-in to pitch @ Demo track in The Expo Zone (Short-listed Indies first then open to waiting list)
3.15 – Welcome and intro from our sponsors
3.30 - Judges take their seats – Pitching Begins!
6:00/6:30 - Pitching ends and winning game announced
Samsung Developer Connection is a team dedicated to serving you by connecting people with BIG opportunities at Samsung – tools, workshops, networking events, introductions to Samsung business leaders. Access to our powerful smartphones, tablets, Samsung GALAXY Apps store, Smart TVs, wearables, virtual reality – we are here to pave new roads to help you stand out above the crowd.
MIGS - Montreal International Game Summit - is the largest game conference on the East Coast. Every year, more than 2500 game professionals from over 20 countries gather at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal (Quebec, Canada).
MIGS has 3 main focuses:
1. MIGS EXPERTS: more than 60 sessions from world-renowned speakers on a wide array of topics from AAA game productions to Independent games. All platforms are tackled.
- Master classes for skill building and to learn from the best.
- New summits for digital gaming and independent developers.
2. MIGS GAMES: An Expo Zone to meet with exhibitors from all around the world and showcase products and companies.
- Welcome to Indies!
3. MIGS NETWORK: a Business Lounge with 300+ top execs, publishers, distributors and investors to discuss business opportunities in the ever changing game market.
- Target key players of the industry and sign contract with international buyers such as Glu Mobile, China Mobile, Devolver, Click Jogos, Tencent, Nintendo, Rovio, Chillingo, Microsoft…and dozens more!
On top of that, many activities are planned to facilitate networking and to further enjoy the MIGS experience: the Official Party, VIP cocktail, a Career Fair and many more to be announced.