Actions and Detail Panel
BIG Marketing on a small budget
Thu 10 November 2016, 09:00 – 12:30 GMT
Marketing can be seen as a bit of a dark art and some businesses waste a lot of money on marketing that just doesn’t work for them. In this practical and engaging seminar, experienced Marketing Consultant, Lindsey Newman-Wood will show you some of the tricks of her trade and give you real life examples on how to market your business on a shoestring budget but still get maximum impact for your efforts.
The session will cover.
- Why Marketing is important and why consistency is key
- Why you should have a strategy and plan
- Top tips for success (both in traditional and digital marketing)
- How to get the clients you really want and get them to buy from you
- How to measure your success
You will leave with a mini action plan that you can put into practice in your business TODAY!