Actions and Detail Panel
BIID Tour of Kenwood House
Fri, July 14, 2017, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM BST
On the edge of Hampstead Heath surrounded by tranquil landscaped gardens, Kenwood House is one of London's hidden gems.
BIID Members and guests are invited to tour the breath-taking interiors, stunning world-class art collection and glorious gardens on a day out to the English Heritage marvel.
Join the BIID for three private tours of the estate and a stop for lunch at the Brew House café in between.
11am – 12.30pm
Above and Below Private Guided Tour
12.30pm - 2pm
Lunch at the Brew House Café (lunch not included in ticket price)
2pm – 3pm
Gardens Private Guided Tour
3pm – 4pm
House Private Guided Tour
Prices are not inclusive of VAT.
When booking please provide the name of the person who will be attending the event - we will use this for their delegate badge and materials.
All BIID events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com or call 020 7628 0255.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please send a refund request via EventBrite. A full refund will be issued if your refund request is received 10 working days before the date of the event.
- The full delegate fee will be forfeited for non-attendance (for any reason) without prior notice or cancellation of your booking 10 working days before the date of the event.
- A replacement delegate nominated and confirmed by you is permitted, but must be confirmed in writing to info@BIID.org.uk prior to the event.
- The BIID reserves the right to make changes to the programme.
- The BIID reserves the right to cancel the event if unavoidable circumstances arise.
- This event may be photographed and videoed. Attendance constitutes consent for these images/videos to be used, by the BIID and its partners, for promotional purposes.
- In compliance with the Data Protection Act, we must point out that the information on this form will be kept on a database.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.