Actions and Detail Panel
Bike Maintenance Evening - 19th June @ Preston Hub
Mon 19 June 2017, 18:00 – 19:30 BST
Due to high demand we are excited to announce that we will be running maintenance evenings at all of our 10 UK stores throughout 2017.
These evenings are FREE and it's a great opportunity to get hands on demonstrations on the essential maintenance tasks you need to know about maintaining your bike along with some great deals on the night. Our knowledgeable staff will answer any questions you have so you will leave us feeling confident to fix the common things that might leave you stranded on a ride!
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cyclist this is a great opportunity for you to brush up on the essentials as well as enjoy the food, drink and exclusive discounts on the night, for FREE.
What Maintenance Skills Will Be Covered
- Pre-ride check
- How to repair a snapped chain
- How to adjust fork and shock pressure to your weight (mountain bikes)
- Drivetrain maintenance to keep your bike running smoothly
- Gear tweaks you may need to do
- Run down of the essentials you should carry when riding; which will all be able to purchase at a special price on the night
- Q & A
Looking for help with some specific? We can go through anything else you like on the night and we also run ladies maintenance evenings at all of our stores!
Special Offers On The Night
- FREE goodie bag
- FREE food and drink supplied on the night
- EXTRA 10% off all clothing, parts & accessories
- EXTRA 10% off all maintenance
What You Need To Bring
- Your bike - we think this is the best way to get to grips with the maintenance covered on the night as it's all relevant to you!
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting a little dirty
Limited Spaces Available
We have limited spaces available for our ladies evening so make sure you get your FREE tickets now before it's too late!
Can't make it? Please cancel your ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can offer your place to someone else!
Call Lucy at Preston Hub on 01772 200 944 or email email@example.com and they will be able to help with any questions you have!