Actions and Detail Panel
Bike Ride - North Berwick
Sat, October 15, 2016, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM BST
Cycling with the Sunday Brunch Club Edinburgh Cycling Group
Stay active with our popular Cycling Group based in Edinburgh
Ride for fun and fitness
Enjoy beautiful scenery
Meet new people
No routes to plan or maps to buy, just turn up
The SBC Edinburgh Cycling Group is friendly and relaxed
What will I need?
Adapted for the weather conditions this is the basic kit. Always bring a waterproof even in the Summer as you just never know!
gloves - essential in winter, optional in summer
- waterproof jacket
- ideally base layer and wind proof cycling top. Alternatively, t-shirt and light fleece are fine.
- ideally cycling shorts or trousers. Other fast-drying, water resistant trousers or shorts are fine too. Jeans are not recommended as they become heavy and uncomfortable when wet.
- rucksack or bike bag for snacks and layers
- water and snacks (we stop for lunch)
- spare inner tubes in case of puncture
- bike lock
Booking cycle rides
Please book your place so we have an idea of how many people to expect.