Actions and Detail Panel
BIMA SXSW Hair of the Dog
Thu 27 April 2017, 18:15 – 22:00 BST
Get the best out of Austin Texas right here in London with our SXSW Hair of the Dog.
Join us and a great panel of speakers, as we bring the key trends, talks and topics from the festival to the streets of London, pecha kucha-style. Our SXSW Hair of the Dog wouldn’t be complete without an alcoholic beverage or two, so following the talks we will dive straight into drinks.
As ever, BIMA meet ups aim to foster engaging conversations across the digital spectrum - bringing together agency CEOs and brands with industry newbies and everyone in between.
If you work in digital, we’d love you to join us!
- Dan Harvey, Chief Creative Officer, Zone
- Lawrence Weber, Managing Partner Innovation, Karmarama
- Daniel Kirby, CEO, Techdept
- Dan Archer, Marketing Director, 383
- Jiri Bures, Global Creative Director, Imagination
- Spencer Gallagher, Founder, Cact.us
- Laura Jordan Bambach, Chief Creative Officer, Mr. President
- Natasha Martin, Head of Client Services, Ralph&Co.
If you're heading to SXSW and would like to be added to the line-up, please contact email@example.com
18:15 - Doors Open
18:45 - SXSW Talks Start
20:00 - Talks end
20:00 til late - Drinks
Hosted by the wonderful folk at Essence