The first Bioschemas event was a very productive hands-on meeting hosted at the University of Birmingham in October 2015. This year we aim to celebrate a year of Bioschemas with another productive hands-on meeting. The goal of this event will be to push forward many of our current activities (Specification, Agreements, Projects, Tutorials, Implementations, …). Ideally we would like to work on adoption and integration of Bioschemas based on specific use cases.
- Specifications: Wrap up specifications, simplify specifications, specifications based on proposed use cases and content types, ...
- Community: Governance, website, communication, community engagement, ...
- Implementation: Data providers adoption, automation of metadata indexing, validation, integration, …
- Training: Tutorials and examples of adoption and integration, ...
- Content types: Datasets, Data repositories, Beacons, Samples, Phenotypes, Protein annotations, Training materials, Events, Courses, Organizations, People, Tools, …
Delegates should pay for and make their own arrangements to the training venue and accommodation
- Rothamsted Research http://www.rocre-rothamsted.com/conferencing
- Collocated with the ELIXIR-UK SAB meeting (7-8 November)
Aubrey Park Hotel (£77 per room per night) http://www.aubreypark.co.uk/ is the recommendation for the collocated ELIXIR-UK meeting
Getting to the hotel: http://www.aubreypark.co.uk/getting-here.
Taxis at Harpenden station. Advanced booking is recommended.
For a full agenda please visit here.