Birmingham Glue, Droplet and Friends - Christmas Drinks
Tuesday, 10 December 2013 from 19:00 to 23:30 (GMT)
Added 9th December 18:00: When the Lounge Bar is full, we will open up the Main Room of the Glee Club. Nice! No comedy though!
Also, Curry for £5 and save £2.50 when you pay by Droplet. Download, log in, send payment > scan the Droplet code above and you will be able to pre-order and take advantage of offer. Normal price £7.50.
This Chrismas a huge number of networks, communities and membership organisations that operate across Birmingham have joined with Droplet and are having Christmas drinks at the Glee Club on 10th December. Starting at 7pm until late. All of these networks allow people to come together and make stuff happen in their own sector, and we want to see what would happen if they all met together at the same time at the same place.
We will be updating the full list of networks and organisations that we involved, but these include:
- West Midlands Producers Forum (Pip Piper),
- Film Forum West Midlands / Shooting People West Midlands,
- Silicon Canal (Simon Jenner and the tech community in Birmingham),
- TEDxBrum (Ian Harrison and Immy Kaur),
- Brew Camp, (Andy Mabbett and friends)
- Entrepreneurs for the Future (Michelle Rayner),
- Birmingham Social Media Cafe (Karen Strunks),
- Coffee Brum (Tim Wilson),
- Birmingham Leadership Foundation (Hilary Smyth-Allen)
- WM Open Data Forum (Andrew Mackenzie and Chris Price),
- BPS Birmingham Future and BPS Birmingham Leaders (Alex Bishop/Suzie Branch/Nicola Fleet-Milne),
- Birmingham Young Institute of Directors (James Villarreal),
- Hot 500 (Joel Blake)
- LINK (Richard Griffiths/Paul Varley/Jamie Partington),
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) West Midlands
- Colmore Curry Club (Rebecca Simkiss and Richard Guy)
- Creative Alliance (Noel Dunne)
- Mappa Mercia (OpenStreetMap community in the West Midlands) (Brian Prangle)
- plus many more joining in all the time
The Glee Club are being hugely supportive and we have now filled their Lounge Bar, so we are going to overspill to the Main Room. No comedy is planned!
Droplet is being joined by other networks to put a small tab behind the bar (when it has gone its gone) and subsidising Balti in a Bowl should you want to eat. Now £5, down from £7.50, to help - it is Droplet's way of saying thank you to Birmingham and everyone that have supported them.
We look forward to welcoming as many of you as possible to celebrate the year, and meet some new people that live, work and belong to other networks in Birmingham that you might not be aware of.
When & Where
David Roberts / Droplet / plus loads of other networks in Birmingham!
This is me: http://www.linkedin.com/in/1davidroberts1 and we will be publishing the full list of networks involved