Actions and Detail Panel
Birth Preparation Day Course Aberdeen (KG Hypnobirthing)
Sat 22 October 2016, 10:00 – 17:00 BST
Why do this course? The results speak for themselves from hospitals, midwives, mothers and fathers & I invite you to read the testimonials and birth stories. Happy clients, both parents, teachers and midwives are the true testament to how well Hypnobirthing works.
Katharine Graves, founder of KG Hypnobirthing and the Hypnobirthing Association has developed and adapted the course over the years in response to client feedback and the needs of mothers and babies. Her outstanding knowledge and skills have resulted in KG Hypnobirthing, a comprehensive, in-depth antenatal course being accepted as the premier UK course for professionals and parents alike.
Benefits of KG Hypnobirthing for your baby and you:
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with Hypnobirthing births.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
Limited spaces available. For more information go to www.grantmethod.com and to book directly at https://calendly.com/susannegrant/aberdeenoctober/10-08-2016. Price is per couple.
Look forward to working with you!