San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Over 10 years of research and 2 years, 8 months to write the book, Amalemba and Williams produce one of the most monumental books on the African contributions to the UK in science, inventions and technology.
In this ground-breaking book, a best-kept-secret is made known, they dare to suggest that people of African origin were at least amongst the first inhabitants of Briton and brought with them from Africa their science, technology and language etc. Amalemba and Williams also demonstrate that throughout the middle ages up to present times people of African descent (residing in the UK) continue to contribute in all areas of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
Learn about the black:
- Inventors of civilization
- The real fathers of mathematics, chemistry, physics and biology
- Some of the first (Ancient) Britons
- Builders of some of Britain’s oldest relics
- Enslaved African Inventors
- Understand the relationship between the Transatlantic Enslavement Trade, Britain’s wealth and some 1700s -1900s British inventors.
- Inventor of the first needle used in England
- The first black woman (in modern times) in Britain to perform Hip & Knee Replacements
- Inventor of fire escape ladders
- Inventor of High Temperature Super Conductor technologies
- Inventors of health products that treat HIV/AIDs, asthma and some forms of cancers.
- Medical doctors who also won Olympic Gold medals.
- Scientists who also served Britain in her wars which include both the First and Second World Wars
- Plus much, much, much more.
In this new book the authors don’t hold back on the information they have found, they shine a bright light on recently hidden knowledge. After reading this book you will never look at science in the say way again.
"Black Scientists & Inventors In The UK: Millenniums of Inventions & Innovations [Book 5] " is an ideal book for older children and adults. Join BIS Publications and special guests black scientists & inventors at City Hall, London, on 26th November 2014 for the presentation and launch of this ground-breaking book. Please note that there are just a limited number of spaces left and a limited number of books available. Make sure you secure your copy by pre-ordering today. £14.99 before 25th November, Then after: £18.99.
Wednesday, 26 November 2014 from 18:30 to 21:00
City Hall The Queen's Walk SE1 2AA London United Kingdom
“There is no Force like Success, and that is why the individual [Successful person] makes all efforts to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”- The Most Honorable Marcus Garvey
Please be advised that photography/filming will be taken at the event for use of BIS Publications.
When & Where
The Power Of Definition Arts
The Power Of Definition Arts