'Marketing' is the third event in the series of 'Bite Size' Business Seminars taking place at Norwich Research Park. Developed with Norwich Business School and Dr Kevan Williams.
This session will explore three main areas:
- Why marketing is so much more important than advertising
- The best product v best marketed product, why the latter always wins
- Don’t build a business – build a brand
An ideal taster session, it provides an opportunity to gain insights and knowledge from an industry expert.
Just an hour long the Bite Size Business Seminars are ideal for researchers, students and new entrepreneurs who keen to engage but do not have time to attend long training courses.
Seminars run on a fortnightly basis and can be booked on an individual basis.
Others titles in the series are:
- Leadership and Management
- Lean Start Up - The Business Canvas
- Intellectual Property
- Networking Session
All sessions are free of charge and benefit from free on-site parking and Wi-Fi.