Actions and Detail Panel
Bitesize Business - Customer Journey - Good & Bad practise
Tue 6 June 2017, 12:30 – 13:30 BST
There are only 3 things that influence a customer to buy from you. They are price, product and the customer experience.
Research shows that the customer experience accounts for 70% of the buying decision. So what is customer experience and how do you get it right?
This workshop distils 30 years of research and practical experience into simple practical tips that can help your business grow rapidly, profitably and sustainably.
It covers –
- The 6 things that all customers want
- Why you should be worried if no-one is complaining
- An introduction to customer journeys and how to map them
- How to get and use customer feedback to grow your business.
- You may feel that your customer experience is great so you won’t learn anything new – if so, you’re not alone. An international survey of large and small businesses showed that 80% of business owners think that. However, the same survey asked the customers of the businesses what they thought – and only 8% thought they got great customer experience!
Nigel Greenwood from Simply Customer has been working with large and small businesses for over 30 years on delivering excellent customer experience.
As Head Of Channel Management for a multinational bank he increased sales by 30% through one small process change. As Head Of Customer Loyalty he improved profits by 148m in one year by making small process changes that improved customer retention by 50%. Through Simply Customer he has helped SMEs increase turnover by 300% in 5 months by focusing on the customer experience.