San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Road To Jannah is pleased to bring 'An Evening for Orphan Children' a six city tour with Najam Sheraz.
“The best Muslim house is a house in which an orphan is well treated……”(Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 4973 Narrated by Abu Hurayrah)
Road To Jannah encourages peaceful Islamic education and a positive relation between children and their carers so that they are being taken care with love and compassion and respect.
Show your support for the Orphan Children in 7 countries (Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, Guinea Bissau, Rwanda and Fiji) by helping to improve their lives with better education, food and medical requirement.
When & Where
Muslim Networking provides a single platform for organising all your events; if it's charity dinner, marriage event or even if it's your wedding functions. We can help with finding you venue, caterers, entertainers and any requirements you may have.
Muslim Networking is:
- A closely monitored matrimonial service.
- A safe, trustworthy and confidential community - we adhere to a strict code of conduct and take a zero tolerance approach to any misuse of the service.
- A real alternative to traditional methods of finding a partner - it's the new way!
- Cost-effective - posting a profile on the site is free. Why not start right now?
- A proven and successful service, that really works!
In short, we do everything we can to ensure that Muslim Networking is a welcoming and Islamic environment that exists to help you in your search.