Actions and Detail Panel
Blog Writing for your Business! A Creative Campaign Workshop
Wed 16 November 2016, 13:00 – 16:00 GMT
Whether you want to or not, every business needs to know how to write campaign messages online to engage with their customers and other businesses.
What’s a Blog?
- A ‘blog’ is a weblog. A piece of writing that sits online patiently waiting to be found; waiting to engage with the world.
- It is informal and conversational in style - it’s not a report, it doesn’t resemble an essay, a business plan or a business update you might find at an AGM.
- A blog tends to be a piece of information that is updated on a regular basis; clients will expect to receive further details as time goes by.
What’s in it for me?
This Blog Writing for your Business workshop will provide you with the skills you need to be able to write business campaign messages on a variety of online platforms.
We aim to get creative with your basic business needs and keep you motivated to write a killer campaign again and again or at least to understand the principles if you are lucky enough to have someone to write them for you.
Why is being able to write a blog important?
Put simply, creative writing - as a means to promote your business and produce great marketing content – is the key to your marketing success.
A well written blog will help you to: attract clients, influence stakeholders, enthuse partners, delight customers or become a thought-leader for your industry.
Whatever your audience, there is a knack to writing about your business to better engage with your client base.
What will I learn?
- How to detail your business and form your campaign (which will help you to focus on what you want customers to do)
- Use creative writing to give customers a reason to engage with you.
- Create a campaign good enough to make people want to share your content and attract other interested customers (lead-generation).
What are the Aims of the session?
- Our aim is to give you the practical know-how through how-to exercises in blogging, micro-blogging & how to use it to form news articles and advertising for your business.
If you have any questions please contact Emma on: tel. 0114 273 6624 or email email@example.com