Actions and Detail Panel
Blogging for Business
Tue 22 November 2016, 10:00 – 16:30 GMT
Blogging is one of the most powerful tools that you can use in your business today, but it can be difficult to know where to start. Like all your marketing, if you're going to be spending valuable business time on a blog, you need to make sure that it is going to be worth it. There are so many reasons that you should be blogging we could be here all day, but some of the main ones are:
- It gives you a chance to build your relationships with your customers and prospects
- It builds your credibility an expert in your field
- Google love blogs - so you can rank higher for key search terms in your industry
- Done right it is guaranteed to bring more traffic and visitors to your site.
What we will cover:
- Setting your blogging objectives
- Blogging basics - getting it right first time
- Blogging tools - what's right for you
- The language of blogging - so you can sound like you understand it completely!
- What to write!
- Where to get some great content
- Engaging your audience and how to build relationships
- How to bring readers to your new blog.
One of our previous attendees
What our attendees say about our workshops
“The workshop was well paced and a relevant event. I learnt a lot that I can apply into my business straight away" Olga Astaniotis
"A fantastic morning, full of ideas, inspiration, insight and plenty of 'how to'. Thanks Julie!" Jaslyn Hall
"Great event, informative, informal and interactive. Highly recommended course" Annette Morrisey
"Wow, amazing stuff. I can really see the potential of what I have learnt today and how I can improve my business" Wumi Oyewole
"Informal friendly atmosphere with lots of information presented in an easy to understand format. Thank you!" Angela Williams