Write your way to more business
From blogs to books how to overcome your blocks and connect with your clients.
1 Day Bootcamp
Discover how to build your business with your blog, website, press coverage and even your own book.
Would you like to:
- Be seen as the expert or market leader in your field?
- Stop wasting time on blogs that need binning – and discover how to REALLY connect with your audience
- Make your website earn its keep & actually bring you clients.
- Discover exactly what to write on your blogs, articles and social media and when and where to publish them for maximum effect.
- Learn how to get thousands of pounds worth of free promotion by getting into the press
- Learn the power of being a published author and exactly how to do it without going broke!
Blogs to Books Bootcamp Schedule
9am Registration and Refreshments
- 9.30. Start
- Route planner to create content.
- Know your audience and find your writer’s voice.
- Killer titles.
- SEO the key to Google.
- 11.00 Break
- 11.30 am
- What makes a great blog or a great article?
- Working with proofreaders and copywriters.
- Marketing toolbox, the options for visual content.
- 1.00pm Lunch
- Publish for profit.
- Options for publishing and print on demand.
- 3pm Break
- Ultimate PR. Generate your own press coverage.
- Pulling it all together and getting to market.
- Expert panel (Ask the experts).
- 5.30 pm Close. Bar opens for networking.
- Optional 6.30pm Three-course dinner with guest speaker David Key
For more details please visit our website. www.blogstobooks.co.uk
Helen Vandenberghe, Amanda Ruiz, Steve Chew, Yvette Ankrah, Sam Allen, Douglas Crawshaw, Janice Gilbert, James Garrett, Gabrielle Vickery Terry Carney & Kim Wallis.
Dinner Speaker David Key.