Blower's Place Supper Club - The Finale!

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Origin Coffee Roasters

84 Scoresby Street

London

SE1 0XN

United Kingdom

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Event description

Description

Join eco-chef George Blower as he delivers his third, and likely final, supper club for 2019. With two sell-out events behind his him, you can expect a stunning five course tasting menu, welcome cocktail and all the good times. Born out of the frustration of following a plant-based diet and not wanting quinoa or tofu dished up as a lazy excuse. It also coincided with the need to demonstrate that vegan food can be incredible by simply championing seasonal produce, and showing how 'waste', surplus, or food by-products can be used to transform dishes. George dishes up flavour combo's that are vegan-by-default, zero waste and pack a punch!

There'll be natural, bio-dynamic wines available to purchase on the night by the bottle and glass, selected in collaboration with Les Caves showcasing two fantastic British winemakers. There'll also be zero-waste beers from Toast Ales, seasonal seltzers and fruit juices from Daily Dose. A killer sound track and a great assortment of friendly faces make these evening's one to remember!

George believes that food should be super seasonal, wild if possible, and add value and positive impact to the environment its grown in. Passionate about reducing the disconnect between the food we eat and where it's grown, George sources 95% of his produce from small-scale British farmers and co-ops (most of whom from within London), the remaining 5% being organic Sicilian citrus and Fairtrade spices.

Date and Time

Location

Origin Coffee Roasters

84 Scoresby Street

London

SE1 0XN

United Kingdom

View Map

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Save This Event

Event Saved