Employee engagement: The UK has an employee engagement problem. Only 20% of the working population are actively engaged, with the same percentage being actively disengaged. And the remainder? They can be summed up in a single word, ‘Whatever.’ Engagement is a term we all know but few can really define it, so what is it all about, and so what? This seminar will remove the ambiguity of ‘employee engagement’ and turn it into your competitive advantage by using real terms, real evidence and realistic solutions by considering:
- What engagement actually is
- With concrete real-life examples from the corporate world, we will build a business case for engagement and the bottom-line impact an engaged workforce can bring
- ‘Carrot or stick?’ what comes first engagement or performance?
- How engagement is typically measured, and the pitfalls that often arise
- 8 tangible areas that are proven to increase the engagement of the workforce
By the end of the seminar you will have the information to build an action plan to improve engagement, how to better measure it and, know how to justify its value.
This insightful seminar is led by Russell Beck, Impellam Group's Head of Consulting.
This session is a multi-branded seminar with other Impellam brands including Hewitson Walker, Chadwick, Carbon60, Guidant, Lorien and Tate.
Refreshments will be available from 8:30am. This seminar will start at 9:30am. There will be time at the end of this session for networking and a Q&A session.
If you're experiencing any issues registering, please get in contact using the details below.