Actions and Detail Panel
BMF Skills Training - Frimley
Sat 8 April 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 BST
BMF Skills Training
To help each other improve by sharing ideas, constructive feedback and creating a positive learning environment. Paying particular attention to the blues experience.
1) Old school blues and beginners.
2) Structuring your session – Differentiation, class structure/flow, intensity, which energy systems. What are you trying to achieve? Why are you putting certain exercises together?
3) 90 minute member participation – Prepare and plan part of a session for use with a group of members.
4) BMF admin - Sales, plans etc.
5) Resources – Idea sharing.
Rates of Pay
Pay for BMF Skills training is £15 per hour. You can also claim back travel expenses through normal expense process.
Please bring the following equipment:
- Notebook and pen
- Day sack with normal class equipment
British Military Fitness strives to provide fair and equal learning opportunities for all members of staff. If you have any individual learning needs or physical needs, please inform the undersigned prior to the course so that appropriate adjustments can be made.
British Military Fitness training is designed to continue the innovation and improvement of the business. By developing our staff we can maintain our position as the market leader in outdoor fitness. Through our highly fun, challenging and engaging classes we can inspire positive changes in peoples lives and continue to bring people together to get fit and healthy.