BMF Skills Training
Aim: To focus on Beginner/Blue classes, Winter/dark classes and converting trialists
Main outomes of the day is:
– To ensure we are delivering fun, effective classes to Beginners/Blues at the right level
- To share ideas on the variation required for winter and dark nights classes
– How to conduct a first timers class especially with large numbers
- Develop skills to improve trialist conversion
Rates of Pay
Pay for BMF Skills training is £15 per hour. You can also claim back travel expenses through normal expense process.
Please bring the following equipment:
- Notebook and pen
- Day sack with normal class equipment
British Military Fitness strives to provide fair and equal learning opportunities for all members of staff. If you have any individual learning needs or physical needs, please inform the undersigned prior to the course so that appropriate adjustments can be made.
British Military Fitness training is designed to continue the innovation and improvementof the business. By developing our staff we can maintain our position as the market leader in outdoor fitness. Through our highly fun, challenging and engaging classes we can inspire postive changes in peoples lives and continue to bring people together to get fit and healthy.