Actions and Detail Panel
BMF Skills Training - London
Sat 1 April 2017, 13:30 – 16:30 BST
BMF Skills Training
- To update and refresh new and seasoned instructors on class techniques, sales techniques in preperation for the busy spring and summer period.
- Instructors to feel more confident conducting classes, with refreshed and up skilled class ideas and techniques.
- Instructors to feel more confident, conducting post class sales at the park.
- Both in readiness for larger classes and beginner classes in the spring and summer period.
Rates of Pay
Pay for BMF Skills training is £15 per hour. You can also claim back travel expenses through normal expense process.
Please bring the following equipment:
- Notebook and pen
- Day sack with normal class equipment
British Military Fitness strives to provide fair and equal learning opportunities for all members of staff. If you have any individual learning needs or physical needs, please inform the undersigned prior to the course so that appropriate adjustments can be made.
British Military Fitness training is designed to continue the innovation and improvement of the business. By developing our staff we can maintain our position as the market leader in outdoor fitness. Through our highly fun, challenging and engaging classes we can inspire positive changes in peoples lives and continue to bring people together to get fit and healthy.