BMF Skills Training
Aim: Discuss winter considerations and practice winter appropriate training changes
Main outomes of the day is:
- Develop skills in how to manage your classes through the wet and dark nights
- Member care and considerations
- Mitigating potential safety risks brought on by the dark and the wet
- Keeping your members happy to aid your retention figures
- Share practical ideas with the group
Rates of Pay
Pay for BMF Skills training is £15 per hour. You can also claim back travel expenses through normal expense process.
Please bring the following equipment:
- Notebook and pen
- Day sack with normal class equipment
British Military Fitness strives to provide fair and equal learning opportunities for all members of staff. If you have any individual learning needs or physical needs, please inform the undersigned prior to the course so that appropriate adjustments can be made.
British Military Fitness training is designed to continue the innovation and improvementof the business. By developing our staff we can maintain our position as the market leader in outdoor fitness. Through our highly fun, challenging and engaging classes we can inspire postive changes in peoples lives and continue to bring people together to get fit and healthy.