Actions and Detail Panel
Boardmaker Power Academy (intermediate) – Leicester
Wed 26 April 2017, 13:00 – 16:00 BST
Tobii Dynavox Power Academy days are aimed at those supporting our users. Whether you're a parent, uncle, daughter, next door neighbour, therapist, teacher or TA, if you want to improve your knowledge of Tobii Dynavox products and meet people who are in the same boat as you, the Power Academy is the place to be.
This Power Academy is meant for those who attended the Beginners Power Academy or are actively using Boardmaker Online.
They're dynamic days driven by your questions but as a guide these are some of the topics we will be covering;
- Implementation ideas for using Boardmaker Online in the classroom and at home
- Using alternative acess (eye gaze and switch scanning) to access interactive resources
- Using interactive templates to create resources quickly
- Creating resources from scratch to meet individual needs and interests
- Differentiating resources to meet the needs of all users
This will be a hands on day, so please bring a laptop to work on