Cyber Crisis – Executive Simulation
This is the second Boardroom Briefing on Cyber Security, to follow on the success of the January one which was a sell out event. On the night we will have an simulation of a cyber attack for Boardroom executives to respond to. This will help participants engage at Board level, to lead business recovery after defences have failed. It covers PR, Customer Service, Finance, Human Resources, Investor Relations, and other functions that must respond effectively in a cyber crisis. The simulation is based on learnings from over 100 major data breaches. It covers:
- Why shock and ambiguity are common responses in the Boardroom
- Where command & control systems are stressed after a major breach
- Who expects what, among regulators, customers, partners and police
- How the exponential growth in cyber attacks puts your job on the line
- What to do today, to protect yourself from cyber attacks of tomorrow
It's an opportunity to hear from a panel of leading industry experts and experienced business leaders who will share lessons learned and practical insights on a boardroom view of cyber security.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to visit the Information Technologists Hall, network with peers over drinks and canapés, and enjoy exclusive access to security professionals with experience at board level both as executives and non-executives.