Actions and Detail Panel
'Body Zen' with Tim van der Vliet
Sun 12 March 2017, 14:00 – 17:30 GMT
Tim van der Vliet is an internationally renowned mind, body, spirit author who specialises in teaching simple and powerful rituals which help our body become calm, grounded and energised, and our mind clear, invigorated and happy!
Tim has just returned from training in Poland with the world famous Wim Hoff (aka 'The Iceman') whose techniques for mastering the mind-body connection are being studied by scientific institutions around the world! In this experiential and fun workshop Tim will be sharing simple yet powerfully effective movements you can do each day which will make an enormous difference to your wellbeing!
The Body Zen approach will help you -
- Create a foundation of motivation to experience every day
- Become more energised
- Feel greater calm and inner peace
- Transform your metabolism to ease into a healthier weight
- Strengthen your immune system and become more resilient to illness
- Re-connect with the vitality of childhood
- Relax and enjoy life!
Limited spaces, we recommend booking now to secure your space!