Actions and Detail Panel
bodyHAPPY: Body Confidence Pop-Up
Sun 30 October 2016, 11:00 – 15:15 GMT
We're holding an exciting one off body confidence pop-up called "bodyHAPPY". It'll be an inspirational, fun day that will explore how body confidence isn't just about what's on the outside - it's about getting your digestion and mindset in the right place, too. You'll learn about how to harness the combined power of these three key elements: tummy, mind and body, and by the end of the event you'll feel sparkly on the inside and out!
We'll start the day...
...with an inspiring panel discussion where we'll invite health & fitness professionals including Svava Sigbertsdottir (The Viking Method), Sophie Kay (Fitology) and Amy Newton (Amy Newton PT) to discuss their own journeys towards body confidence.
We'll then break the day into three parts
- A discussion on digestive health to teach you how to make your insides feel great with gut health specialist Fiona Kinnear
- Some fun, interactive workshop exercises to help you think about your attitude towards health, fitness and your appearance, with the aim of boosting your self-esteem and body confidence
- A brilliant, achievable workout with celebrity trainer Svava Sigbertsdottir, aka The Viking Method
Throughout the day, we'll also have some interactive stations available
- A sweaty selfie station to celebrate your glorious, healthy body
- A healthy snack stations from our sponsors to show you some of the new and exciting health products on the market
You should come to this workshop if:
- You need a little confidence boost in a safe environment
- You want to get inspired by other women who are on the same health and fitness journey as you
- You want to hear some fantastic advice and train with a celebrity trainer
- You feel good about yourself but your self-esteem could do with a little kick up the bum (we've all had those days when we trash talk ourselves for no reason!)
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact Carly at email@example.com
Are refreshments provided?
Lunch is provided by the amazing people at Printworks Kitchen! Drinks a healthy snack station are provided throughout the day, from sponsors including Sibberi Tree Water, Planet Organic and Crobar snack bars. We'll also have post-workout protein from The Lomax Way, energy balls from Health Box Kitchen, supplements from VITL and Optibac Probiotics available for you to try at the event. You'll also have a chance to look at the clothing range from Good Food and Fitness, enter a competition to win a piece of their range, and an exclusive discount to use on their website!