We're holding an exciting one off body confidence pop-up called "bodyHAPPY", which will combine elements of our usual moveHAPPY workshop, along with a panel discussion on gaining body confidence, a digestive health talk, and a workout with celebrity trainer The Viking Method.
This pop-up will guide you towards harnessing feelings of confidence and contentment about your body image, by addressing the digestive, mental and physical elements we see as key to improving self-esteem and positive body image.
You should come to this workshop if:
- You start a new diet every Monday
- You don't feel confident about your body
- You hide your body from yourself or your partner
- You hate exercise even though you know "it's good for you"
- You sometimes feel like you're invisible
- You're reluctant to leave the house without make-up
- You feel disappointed with yourself for "letting yourself go"
- You have a gym membership that you never use, but that you're too embarrassed to cancel!
We'll start the day...
...with an inspiring panel discussion where we'll invite health & fitness professionals including Svava Sigbertsdottir (The Viking Method) and Sophie Kay (Fitology) to discuss their own journeys towards body confidence.
We'll then break the day into three parts
- A discussion on digestive health to teach you how to make your insides feel great with gut health specialist Fiona Kinnear
- Some fun, interactive workshop exercises to help you think about your attitude towards health, fitness and your appearance, with the aim of boosting your self-esteem and body confidence
- A brilliant, achievable workout with celebrity trainer Svava Sigbertsdottir, aka The Viking Method
Throughout the day, we'll also have some interactive stations available
- A sweaty selfie station to celebrate your glorious, healthy body
- A healthy snack stations from our sponsors to show you some of the new and exciting health products on the market
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are refreshments provided?
Coffee, teas, water and a healthy snack station are provided throughout the day, from sponsors including Sibberi Tree Water, and Crobar snack bars. We'll also have post-workout protein from The Lomax Way, energy balls from Health Box Kitchen, supplements from VITL and Optibac Probiotics available for you to try at the event.