Actions and Detail Panel
Bolton Justice Devolution Road Show
Thu 30 March 2017, 12:30 – 16:30 BST
This event will lead to a greater understanding among community safety partnerships around public sector reform and the Greater Manchester justice devolution deal. We’ll consult with people on the detail of the deal, and highlight areas of good practice within the field of justice and rehabilitation.
A light buffet lunch will be provided.
The event will be of particular interest to Stratefic Leaders, Operational Managers, Elected Members, Front-line practitioners and Voluntary and 3rd Sector organisations working in Criminal Justice, Community Safety, Community Development, Safeguarding, Domestic Abuse and Early Help.
- Jim Battle- Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner- Chair for the day
- Adam Allen- Chief Executive OPCC- Strategic overview
- Phil Green- Assistant Director, Department of Place- Transforming Bolton Public Services
- Jennet Peters- Strategic Lead for Justice and Rehabilitation- Discussing GM Justice Devolution
- Ruth Hudson – NOMS – National Offender Management Service- National Context of Justice Devolution
There will be an option to attend one workshop in the morning and one in the afternoon. Use the registeration form to choose your preferred workshop.
- Youth Justice Transformation
- Women Offenders
- Rehabilitation Services – CRC / NPS
- GM Offender Management Framework
- Police Custody Triage
- The Role of the Social Sector in Devolution