Actions and Detail Panel
Book more speaking business
Thu 8 June 2017, 09:00 – 16:00 BST
Are you a speaker or trainer who worries about where your next piece of work is coming from?
Are you fed up a 'feast or famine' workload?
Would you like to learn from two of the most successful international speakers and workshop leaders in the UK on how they built their speaking business?
Who is the programme for?
- Speakers or trainers who are fed up of only getting low paid associate or offered unpaid/expenses only speaking opportunities
- Coaches or 'experts who speak' who want to add in lucrative speaking opportunities to get in front of their ideal audience
- Aspiring speakers who want to know how to generate a revenue stream from speaking
If you come on the 3-month programme by the end of the programme you will:
- Never have to worry about where your next piece of work is coming from
- Have radically filled your pipeline with well paid work from your ideal clients
- Have quickly won well-paid work
- Stop suffering the anguish of feast and famine
- Make yourself irresistible to your ideal client
- Be confident to charge premium fees for your time
- Know how to turn your social media contacts into clients
- Become rapidly more referable and enjoy your network becoming your best unpaid sales force
- Know the right balance of speaking vs training vs coaching work for your speaking business
The programme starts with a 1 day workshop and is followed up by 4 virtual group meetings to discuss progress and problem solve any challenges which are stopping you from winning work.
Agenda for the workshop:
- Introductions and learning objectives
- How clients buy speakers and trainers
- The successful speaker business model
- Choosing your speaker niche
- Package your brand so you become irresistible to your ideal client
- Creating your speaker personal marketing tool kit
- How to build your best speaker marketing asset - a targeted email list
- Wish list marketing and cherry picking your next client
- How to make yourself more referrable
- Your 90 day tactical marketing plan
Your programme leaders
Both Heather Townsend and Anthony Stears are amongst the most successful international speakers within the UK. They both walk their walk and talk their talk and have built sustainable 6-figure speaker businesses. In this workshop and calls post the workshop they will be revealing their secrets about what has worked for them in their business as well as other speakers.
Engaging customers and prospects in the right way brings huge value to both parties. Helping business to find more opportunities and converting more enquires in to sales. Anthony doesn’t teach people how to sell, but simply show them how to help their customers to buy.The Telephone Assassin is on a mission to get businesses talking again and stop people from hiding behind their emails and social media. Helping clients to get in front of more of their ideal customers and getting more business from their existing customers, Anthony has made calls for a huge range of business and when he found himself as the sales or marketing manager for 5 different companies all at the same time, he realised that his growing waiting list of clients needed to be serviced too.
Heather is the author of The Go-To Expert book. Over the last 12 months she has helped her clients add over £2 million of fees to their client portfolio. She is the joint regional president of the East of England Professional Speaking Association and the co-owner of the 'Women who speak' Facebook group.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is free parking at the Forest Centre. The Forest Centre is 20 mins walk away from local station Millbrook. Or you may like to take a train to Flitwick station (15 mins drive away), Bedford (20 mins drive away), Milton Keynes (25 mins drive away), and take a taxi to the venue.
What local accomodation is available?
- Travelodge (less than 2 miles away)
- Knife and Cleaver (less than 5 miles away)
- Flitwick Manor (the more expensive option) and within walking distance of Flitwick train station
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Anthony can be contacted via the phone (naturally) on 07887 798 033
What's the refund policy?
No refunds, except at the organisers' discretion, will be given for anyone who decides to cancel within 30 days of the workshop.
If you find the workshop and calls after the workshop has not been valuable to you AND you have fully participated in the programme then we will give you a full no-quibble refund for the programme.