San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This course is delivered by Community Accountancy Self Help (CASH) is aimed to build your knowledge and skills on key aspects of effective financial management and basic accounting systems. This will enable you to develop robust internal financial management systems for a voluntary organisation or social enterprise.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who is:
- interested in enhancing their financial expertise within the voluntary sector
- delivering community projects
- overseeing the financial aspects of a community group or voluntary organisation
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- describe the purpose of a cash book
- make entries of receipts and payments in the appropriate part of an Excel cash book
- correctly analyse receipts and payments under relevant headings
- cross-check the cash book totals
- determine a suitable filing system for their organisation
Terms and conditions
Given the number of no-shows for recent workshops and training events we are now making an administration charge of £50 where participants do not attend training events.
We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days notice of cancellation. If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply.
We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless we are given advance notice of lateness. We will also make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For more information, contact Skye Sandhu-Nelson
Telephone: 020 8532 7326 | Email: email@example.com
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: