Positive Leadership Unplugged
Session led by: Will Craigie of the BOOST programme
The measure of a leader is not what you do but what people do because of you - Howard Hendricks
- Do you want to discover how positive a leader you are?
- Like to find out more about Transformational Leadership and Psychological Capital?
- Do you want to know about a strategy which can boost your team’s productivity by 40%?
The purpose of this interactive, fun workshop is to inform you about the latest research into positive leadership. You will have the opportunity to assess and reflect on your own style and to network and build relationships with other leaders. We will explore various techniques for creating a positive leadership strategy.
You will discover the four key components of Transformational Leadership and how to boost your success using these.
You will learn about the four important areas which will enable you to build mental well-being, so called psychological capital, in yourself and in your staff.
We will uncover the secrets of charisma and how these can be learned.
- To understand positive leadership and the well-being agenda
- To explore Psychological Capital and Transformational Leadership
- To discover why superstitions matter, the ‘myth of reality’ and why MBWA works
- To know why people’s brains work against organisational change
- To learn charisma - micro-actions to create new positive habits
- To action plan for a positive leadership strategy
When & Where
Our Vision is: 'Excellent Third Sector Leadership in Scotland'
Our Mission is to:
Shape the future of Scotland's third sector by providing every leader with opportunities to develop, influence and excel
If you are a third sector leader in Scotland click HERE to become a member of ACOSVO or to find out more