Did you know that a child’s low confidence can lead to misbehaviours?
- Do you get feedback from school that your child is lacking in confidence or very shy?
- Do you feel that your child find it hard to seek friendships?
- Does your child put him/herself down a lot and think that they’re not very good or not as good as others’?
- Do you worry that this might have an emotional, academic or social effect on your child?
Then you're not alone. In this dynamic workshop we will:
- How to install a ‘can-do attitude’ in your children that will enable them to take on new challenges.
- Give you an opportunity to explore your child’s confidence level in depth.
- Explore how we can ‘role-model’ confidence skills to our children!
- Look at some step-by-step tools e.g. dare to raise own voice and opinion, communication skills and how proper listening and praise can help build your child’s self-esteem.