Actions and Detail Panel
Boosting your business online
Thu 16 February 2017, 10:00 – 12:30 GMT
We get a staggering 20 million visits to visitscotland.com each year, creating a huge opportunity to drive visitors to your website, so it’s important that your business takes full advantage.
The ever changing landscape of the digital realm means that the tourism industry needs to embrace new technology, innovation and new ways of working if it wants to compete in a competitive global market.
To support businesses across Perthshire do just that, VisitScotland is hosting three sessions aimed at accommodations providers to support:
- Making the most of your business web listing on visitscotland.com
- Making sure your business has a web booking engine that is integrated with us
- Other opportunities available for your business
- One to one business advice from your Industry Relationship Manager
Taking place early next year, what a great time to review your online practices to ensure you are reaching as many visitors as possible.
Sign up today and secure your place to attend one of three relaxed sessions and meet other like-minded businesses.
- Tuesday 24 January 2017, 10am until 12.30noon.
- Wednesday 1 February 2017, from 2pm until 4.30pm
- Thursday 16 February 2017, from 10am until 12.30noon.
VisitScotland Perthshire regional office, Lower City Mills, PH1 5QP, the Waterwheel room.
We expect high demand for places at these sessions with limited capacity so please register to confirm your attendance.