Actions and Detail Panel
Bootcamp: European Public Funding for Creative Industry SME's
Thu 8 December 2016, 11:00 – 17:30 CET
With a number of funds, grants, loans and programs available, European Public Funding can be a difficult and tricky paper trail to navigate. ECBN, European Centre for Creative Economy (ECCE) and Ace Creative will host a bootcamp centred around EUROPEAN PUBLIC FUNDING FOR C&I SME’S.
In our Bootcamp we aim to discuss what funding is available, to whom, how best to approach the application process and provide insider tips and tricks to get the funding needed to kick-start or expand your SME.
Our Bootcamp will be hosted by Adrian Sneeuw, Network Manager of the European Creative Business Network (ECBN); together with Sabine Bornemann, Head of Creative Europe Desk KULTUR Germany – the national contact for the cultural promotion of the European Union
SME’s from across Europe will have the opportunity to discuss what opportunities and tools are available to them, receive insider tips, speak with their peers on their experiences and have the opportunity to find a coach that can assist them with their application for funding.
The bootcamp will be split into two main sessions:
11am – 1pm
1. Presentation on general information about EU funding
2. Case Studies and examples
3. Information about applications – how does an application look like? What to be aware of while filling out the application?
4. Alternative funding for EU projects
5. Spont on: Creative Industries and EU funding
1pm – 2pm Lunch
and our afternoon session;
2pm – 5.30pm
1. Group workshops; Develop an idea for an application considering all parties and parts involved
2. Summarise the results
If you have any questions regarding the bootcamp please feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org