Actions and Detail Panel
BOOTCAMP ON CCNA 3.0, CEH, MCSA and PMP
Sat, 12 Nov 2016, 09:00 – Sat, 3 Dec 2016, 17:00 WAT
NAME OF COURSES:
1. Bootcamp Training on CCNA 3.0
2. Bootcamp on MCSA Server 2012and 2016
3. Bootcamp on Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH v9)
4. Bootcamp on Project Management Professional(PMP) TRAINING
DATES: 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th November, 2016 (Saturdays and Sundays for three weekends)
TRANING LOCATION: IIHT TECHNOLOGIES LTD, No 77, Ojuelegba Road (2nd Floor), by Ojuelegba Bus-Stop, Opposite Access Bank, Surulere, Lagos.
TIME & DAYS: 10am - 5pm, Saturday and Sunday (For three weekends)
COURSE FEE: N97,000
WHAT IT COVERS: Course Materials, Certificates and Lunch
Network Engineering (CCNA).
The course validates participants the following skills at the end of the training:
Ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks
Manage and optimize network systems, focus on network infrastructure, which includes routing, switching, wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE (MCSA)
Windows Server 2012 R2 Provides necessary skills needed to manage the company’s network, use Windows Server technology to transmit information and application.
The MCSA certification is one of the most sought after certifications currently offered by Microsoft and opens the floodgates to a wide array of opportunities in the field of technology. There are several benefits of earning this certification including the fact that it will verify the Organization’s expertise in working with a number of Microsoft technologies and products.
Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH)
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s).
Project Management Professional PMP®
Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of project management: how to initiate, plan, and execute a project that meets objectives and satisfies stakeholders. You will learn the approaches and techniques that make project managers successful.
CISCO Certiﬁed Network Associate (CCNA 3.0)
1. Internetworking Fundamentals 2. Ethernet Networking and Data Encapsulation 3. Introduction to TCP/IP 4. IP Subnetting 5. VLSMs, Summarization, and Troubleshooting TCP/IP 6. Cisco’s Internetworking Operating System (IOS) 7. Managing a Cisco Internetwork 8. IP Routing Static, RIP 9. Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) ,Enhanced IGRP ,BGP 10. LAN Switching Tecnologies 11. VLANs and InterVLAN Routing 12. Infrastructure Security 13. Network Address Translation (NAT) 14. Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) 15. Enhanced Switched Technologies 16. Network Infrastructure Management 17. IP Infrastructure Services 18. Troubleshooting IP, IPv6, and VLANs 19. QoS,SDN and Cloud Computing 20. Wide Area Networks (WAN) Technologies
Microsoft Certified Solution Associate(MCSA)Server2012/2016
1. Installing and Conﬁguring Windows Server 2012 2. Managing Windows Server 2012 by Using Windows PowerShell 3. Managing Storage in Windows Server 2012 4. Implementing Network Services 5. Implementing Remote Access 6. Implementing Failover Clustering 7. Implementing Hyper-V 8. Implementing Failover Clustering with Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V 9. Implementing Secure Data Access for Users and Devices 10. Implementing Active Directory Directory Services (AD DS) 11. Implementing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 12. Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Server 2012 13. Windows Server 2016: Insight review and new features
Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH v9)
1. Introduction to Ethical Hacking 2. Footprinting and Reconnaissance 3. Scanning Networks 4. Enumeration 5. System Hacking 6. Maleware Threats 7. Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots 8. Sniﬀers 9. Social Engineering 10. Denial of Service 11. Session Hijacking 12. Hijacking Webservers 13. Hacking Web Applications 14. SQL Injection 15. Hacking Wireless Networks 16. Hacking Mobile Platforms 17. Cloud Computing 18. Cryptography
Project Management Professional(PMP)
1. Analyzing stakeholders 2. Deﬁning expectations 3. Deﬁning project deliverables 4. Analyzing scope 5. Developing schedules 6. Mitigating risk 7. Contingency planning 8. Establishing and applying eﬀective change controls 9. Performance reporting 10. Communicating status to project stakeholders
1. CISCO Certiﬁed Network Associate (CCNA 3.0) Network Engineer
2. Microsoft Certified Solution Associate(MCSA)Server2012/2016 Server System Administrator
3. Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH v9) Security Specialist
4. Project Management Professional(PMP) Project Manager