We live in the times whereby social media is one of the quickest, easiest and cheapest ways to grow your business and brand. Many businesses in various industries are flourishing using social media to increase their sales though growing leads, increase in following and online presence.
Bosses in Business™ is run by a collective amount of influential and inspirational business owners in London who are currently doing well in their various industries. The Bosses in this year’s business event are present both on our speaker’s panel and business section panel. Their wealth of experiences has aided in assisting their sales and online presence.
As a business owner or as an entrepreneur, you may agree that in order to run a successful start-up business or brand that flourishes with consistent clients and increased sales, take a lot of effort, time and consistency. This can often be seen as the most challenging aspect of it all. However, our event aims to provide various perspective on how one can overcome these challenges as an entrepreneur and as a business owner. Come along and learn steps to assist you in becoming a successful business owner in real life and online using digital and online marketing tools.
Our speakers panel is set out to educate the audience on the importance of being your own boss and executing your business ideas, goals and plans fearlessly. Using this interaction session, we aim to magnify useful information that will make a difference to the way you work as a boss or as an aspiring entrepreneur. This event gives you the opportunity to build effective and long lasting relationships with other 'bosses' across the business industry. We can assure you, this will propel you to the ultimate level you need to be working at as boss.
'The greatest masters have failed more times than the beginners have ever tried'. This saying simply means: start executing your dreams, visions and goals regardless of how fearful you might be.
Along with the events we run, Bosses In Business™ also provide the opportunity for business owners to showcase their business, brand and services using our platform. We use various digital marketing and online marketing tools on social media to deliver effective marketing for all our clients. This includes our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter platform and online directory. We hope that the vision of this brand expands as we feel this will encourage aspiring entrepreneurs, existing business owners and creatives to build their own brands using this platform. (If you believe in the vision, please feel free to leave us a donation).
OUR OVERALL OUTLINE AND AIM AS A BRAND
- To provide an opportunity for business owners and brands to showcase, promote and advertise their products and services via our website, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram (Instagram is our biggest platform till present) through effective marketing and PR.
- To increase your online presence as a business owner or as a brand/company: Our social media platforms have been designed to directly attract target audiences in various industries using the latest digital marketing tools such as hashtags, effective communication with our client’s potential customers and consistency.
- To provide the opportunity for business owners to make additional income using our business section platforms at our business events.
- To provide great networking & sponsoring opportunities. (Remember, your network is your net-worth).
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM: A NIGHT WITH THE BOSSES EVENT™ ?
- Live panel of speakers in various industries sharing their experiences, their struggles and how they have overcome this.
- An opportunity to pitch your business & brand (60 secs)
- Live Q & A for our speakers panel to answer and engage with the audience (audience contribution are welcome).
- A Digital Marketing Expert workshop.
- Live performances and Music
- Business section platform: This is an opportunity to support business owners behind our stalls by purchasing their products and services.
- Prizes to be won & gift bags.
- Champagne (This is included when you purchase an early bird ticket or a standard ticket only), followed by treats & light bites.
- Launch Party and Networking party.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is for individuals 16 years and over. Person must be over 18+ to buy alcoholic drinks at the bar.
What are my transport/parking options getting to this event?
Car: Parking is available at the 02 car park: £6.00 for up to 3 hours (Sundays only).
Train: North Greenwich station is on the Jubilee Line in Zones 2 and 3. And it’s right on our doorstep.
Get here from Central London in 20 minutes. Or Stratford in 10 minutes. Once you arrive at the station, the venue is a minute walk.
Busses :108, 129, 132, 161, 188, 422, 472 or 486 will take you to the 02 (North Greenwich). Venue is a minute walk from her also.
International: If you are coming via Eurostar, this service stops at St. Pancras station, very close to Kings Cross. Catch the tube or bus from there.
Any troubles on travel: www.tfl.gov
What should I bring to the event?
- We want you to bring a positive attitude which can assist you in attaining the best out of this night.
- Bring a notepad and pen and any electronic device to document useful information and activities on the night. (Cameras are allowed provided it is used for recording activities of the event).
- Prepare five questions to ask our Bosses on our speaker’s panel. This is a great tool for learning and an opportunity for you to share your personal experiences as a business owner or as an aspiring entrepreneur.
Where can I contact the organiser if I have any questions?
Find us on Instagram: bossesinbusiness
Tweet Us: bossesinbiz
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We accept online tickets but we advise you to have your tickets printed out to make entry a smoother and quicker process. (NO TICKET NO ENTRY).
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
It is extremely important that this matches. If it does not match, then one must show proof of the name initially provided when ticket was purchased.
What is the dress code for this event?
MEN: BUSINESS FORMAL
(suit and tie or smart office shirt) (NO JEANS, NO HATS, NO TRAINERS, NO HOODIES).
LADIES: BUSINESS FORMAL
(dress or pantsuit) (NO JEANS, NO TRAINERS, NO HOODIES).
ADDITIONAL TICKET INFO
Once online sales end, you can pay at the door: £22.00 (This ticket does not come with a glass of Prosecco, however you are welcome to purchase drinks on the night at the bar).
(NO REFUNDS ON TICKETS).
Be your own Boss and break away from civilised slavery. We look forward to seeing you.