Bournemouth University Undergraduate Campus Tour
Date: Friday 17 February 2017
Location: Talbot Campus OR Lansdowne Campus (see ticket details)
Time: from 2pm - 3.30pm
Before you book your tickets
- Please only book one ticket per student. You will be able to book up to two visitors later on
What to expect
If you’re unable to attend one of our Open Days, guided Campus Tours are a great alternative and can give you flavour of what studying at BU is all about. You will receive information on funding your studies, accommodation and student life before being taken on a campus tour led by one of our student ambassadors.
Throughout the day you will get to:
- Attend a short presentation about BU, our accommodation and what it's like to study here.
- Join a student ambassador for a tour of our campus where you will see our facilities and find out more about student life at BU.
- Please note: You won't be able to meet our academic staff during this visit, but you will get to talk to current students about our courses and hear their experiences.
1.30pm – Check-in
2pm – Welcome to BU
2.30pm – Campus Tour
3.30pm – Close
We encourage our visitors to explore public transport where possible, with excellent coach and train links into Bournemouth Travel Interchange and a BU's UNIBUS service in the local area.
LANSDOWNE CAMPUS - arrival instructions
The following courses are on our Lansdowne Campus: Adult Nursing, Children & Young People's Nursing, Clinical Exercise Science, Mental Health Nursing, Midwifery, Nutrition, Occupational Therapy, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Science, Physiotherapy, Social Work, Sports Therapy.
- Please utilise local pay & display car parks and make your way to Bournemouth House (BH1 3LH)
For all other Undegraduate courses, please make your way to our Talbot Campus.
TALBOT CAMPUS - arrival instructions
- Parking on campus is limited, however we will do our best to accommodate you. You should make your way to our visitors car park. Alternatively you can utilise local pay & display and use local bus services, including our U1 UNIBUS service, to Talbot Campus.
- There is a limited amount of blue badge parking available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you may require assistance on the day, please contact our askBU team before the event, who can provide further information & advice.
If you may require assistance on the day, please contact our askBU team before the event, who can provide further information & advice.
AskBU Enquiry Team
Call: 01202 961916 (Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm)
Terms & Conditions
Please note that before placing an order, you will be asked to agree to Bournemouth University’s terms and conditions (see below). Please read these terms carefully and make sure you understand them before ordering any products.