Actions and Detail Panel
Bournemouth University Undergraduate Campus Visit (Talbot) - Friday 2 Decem...
Fri, 2 Dec 2016, 13:00
Bournemouth University Undergraduate Campus Visit
Date: Friday 2 December 2016
Location: Talbot Campus
Time: from 1pm - 4pm
Before you book your tickets
- Please only book one ticket per student. You will be able to book up to two visitors later on
- We'll email you with a programme and detailed arrival instructions, a few days prior to the event
- If you're interested in one of our Health & Social Care courses, please see the details of our Lansdowne Campus Visit.
What to expect
Campus Visits are your opportunity to get a feel for what life is like at BU. You will receive information on funding your studies, accommodation and student life before being taken on a campus tour led by one of our student ambassadors.
Throughout the day you will get to:
- Attend a presentation on fees and funding, accommodation and student life. You'll get the opportunity to pose your questions to our experienced team.
- Join a student ambassador for a tour of our campus where you will see our facilities and find out more about student life at BU.
- Please note: You won't be able to meet our academic staff during this visit, but you will get to talk to current students about our courses and hear their experiences.
We encourage our visitors to explore public transport where possible, with excellent coach and train links into Bournemouth Travel Interchange and a BU shuttle bus throughout the day.
Parking on campus is limited, however we will do our best to accommodate you. We will send you more details prior to the event.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a limited amount of blue badge parking available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you may require assistance on the day, please contact our askBU team before the event, who can provide further information & advice.
If you may require assistance on the day, please contact our askBU team before the event, who can provide further information & advice.
AskBU Enquiry Team
Call: 01202 961916 (Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm)
Terms & Conditions
Please note that before placing an order, you will be asked to agree to Bournemouth University’s terms and conditions (see below). Please read these terms carefully and make sure you understand them before ordering any products.