'Boylexe brings sex to the city with hot bodies and heartfelt stories' - This Is Cabaret
'An all male burlesque show? Yes, please...' - Gay Times
'Burlesque with balls!!!' – The Only British Burlesque Legend, Jo King
After last year’s series of sell-out shows, Boylexe has returned to resume its twice monthly residency at the new-look Shadow Lounge in Soho.
Boylexe is a unique show which features the inspiring stories of our stars, male striptease (‘boylesque’), a crazy spin on Twister and a performance of Shania Twain’s ‘Man I Feel Like A Woman’ like you’ve never seen before…
Boylexe stars the very best of the UK’s underground cabaret scene including:
- Alp Haydar (London Cabaret Awards Audience Favourite 2012 & 2013)
- Mr Mistress (Erotic Awards Performer of the Year 2013)
- Phil InGud (Chicago and Polly Rae’s Between The Sheets)
- Randolph Hott (The Double R Club)
- The Mighty Moustache, aka Sir Alexander Leopold (Wonderground)
And introducing Nick Stiletto and Bobby Deevah
Boylexe is aimed at thinking women and gay men who want a raucous, fun Friday night out but with a dash of brains, balls and sexiness.