Citation are pleased to bring our HR and Health & Safety roadshow to Bradford!
The aim of our events is to unite local business leaders under one roof, to provide practical advice on issues they are facing. We will help you understand how you can better control your business through people and policies, freeing up your time to make your business better.
Our keynote speaker Keith Lawson has spent the last 10 years providing commerical HR and Health & Safety advice to organisations like yours. Keith has supported over 97,000 SME & LME businesses in his career to date and on January 24th will facilitate a lively discussion including:
- HR law changes coming into force in 2017 - your organisation should be planning & budgeting for
- Simple steps to improve your employees' career journey - recruitment, induction, retention & engagement
- Practical advice on people management - performance, attendance & disciplinaries
- Health & Safety policies including fire risk assessments & premises safety that your business is required to have & review
Feedback from our events is always very positive, see some examples:
- 'Great delivery - you made us think about what we do and what needs to change' - Director
- 'Thank you! Definitely beneficial' - Director
- 'Wish we had known you 3 years ago! Very interesting, would definitely recommend Citation events.' - Director
We hope you can join us - please note that RSVP to this event is required and you can request your tickets by calling 0345 310 0650 or emailing us at RSVP@citation.co.uk
8:30am: Registration and breakfast
See for yourself why our delegates and clients have loved our briefings. Click here
When & Where
Citation help over 16,000 businesses with the essential support they need to grow and develop. After 21 years in business we are one of the UK’s biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services.