Brand and Marketing Workshop
No matter what type or size of your company, your brand is important. It is what encapsulates and communicates your business values to your customers. It isn’t just a logo. It is a business strategy. It is an experience, all about telling your customers what they can expect from your products and services.
This Brand and Marketing workshop takes the mystery out of branding and will help you to establish a brand that customers want to engage with. It is perfect for start-ups and young businesses who want to create a strong foundation on which to build and for more established businesses who are at a point where they would like to review, regroup and rebuild.
Anna Cowie, of The PixelPushers, will take you through the full Brand DNA 10 step system, a strategic process to establish a blueprint for the look and feel of your brand and help you create a successful marketing programme. You will:
1. Create a vision board to visualise the future for your brand. This first step in the Brand DNA 10 step system helps you to clarify and focus on the goals for your brand.
2. Build a profile for your target audience. Building a picture of your ideal customer will help you to make more consistent customer decisions including which products and services to offer and how best to communicate their features and benefits.
3. Know your competition. What can you offer that is different from then?
4. Create Your Unique Positioning. You will communicate much more clearly and confidently once you know where you fit in.
5. Draw your customer journey map. This framework will help you to understand your customer’s perspective more clearly and identify where you can change your behaviour or communication to strengthen your position.
6. Show and tell. We look at some relevant examples of brands that we can learn from.
7. Form your unique brand DNA. You will define your brand values and attributes which will provide a strong platform on which to build your business now and in the future.
8. Embody your branding in type. Unveil the mystery of design detailing and discover the most appropriate type-style for your business.
9. Express your brand through social media. Pinterest for story sharing.
10. Marketing your company. By this point you will have established a clear understanding of how to stand out in the crowd and ready to make more of your marketing plan.
Format: This hard working day starts at 10am (please arrive from 9.45 to be ready for a prompt start) and continues, with a light lunch and refreshments, until 3.30pm.
We choose to work with a small group and it is our experience that during the course of the day a side benefit is the strategic partnerships and networking that comes from the strength of the relationships that form between the attendees.
Price: £115 to include materials, brand book, lunch and refreshments, and notes. (HomeBizClub and DecorClub Members £75)
Venue: The workshop is held “At Home” with The DecorCafe founder, Debbie Blott at 24 Campion Road, Putney SW15 6NW. This is the hub for all The DecorCafe events and is a relaxed environment that makes our workshops more efficient and enjoyable.
Transport: Campion Road is a 10 minute walk from Putney Mainline train station, a 20 minute walk from East Putney tube and on the 337 bus route from Richmond and the 93 from Wimbledon.
If you are driving here on a weekday please notify us in advance as we have limited off-street parking available. Alternatively, there are meters on Campion and Hazelwell Roads.
Questions: If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us