Are you a business owner who wants to take your business to the next level but not sure how? Do you have a great product or service but are struggling to get it in front of the right audience? Is your business stagnent but you're not sure what steps to take next?
I'd love to invite you to join me for an inspirational day with like-minded business owners that is structured to help you and your business grow.
This one day workshop offers a mixture of key marketing, branding and PR learnings alongside powerful coaching techniques to leave you walking away with a determined insight and plan for your business.
Limited to 15 places, the price includes all workshop sessions, a delicious buffet lunch, tea and coffee, and a pack of notes to take away with you.
A questionnaire will also be sent out to all participants before the day asking about their business to ensure the day is tailored specifically for those that attend.
So if you need inspiration, support, fun and expert advice, then please join me on 25th March and take your business to the next level.
Sessions covered on the day:
Marketing & branding
- The differentiation between branding and marketing
- How knowing and fully understanding your brand can lead to the perfect marketing
- Investigating key marketing options and what communication works best
- How to build a tailored marketing plan
- Sharing key journalistic experience of how to generate the right press coverage
- Looking at and understanding what gets coverage and why
- Investigating what your main headlines are
- How to write a killer press release
- How to engage with the correct titles
- Do you really know who your customer is?
- Analysing and building a solid customer profile
- Learning exactly how to engage with your audience for the best results; both commercially and reputation-wise
- Creating and sharing overall business visions
- Setting new, inspiring and realistic goals
- Creating a clear and focused action plan to help you achieve them
- Are you charging what you should be? Are you struggling knowing how to up your prices? Are worried about losing customers?
- Sharing insight on some common money blocks which may be holding you back from financial success
- Helping you understand your value and start to charge what you’re worth
- Sharing great strategies for managing your time to help you feel calmer and back in control that you can start implementing straight away
When & Where
Hi, I’m Karen Campbell – a marketing coach, life coach, journalist and public speaker living in London but originally from the north.
As a marketer and journalist with more than 15 years experience, I have worked with a variety of commercially successful brands and sole business owners inspiring and helping them elevate and share their brand message, with award-winning results. I currently run my own business, Your Dreamcatcher, as well as head the marketing team at PRS for Music and have previously worked for fashion labels Diesel and Fenchurch.
I have written for numerous consumer and trade titles over the years and am currently the life coach columnist for Standard Issue magazine; Sarah Millican’s online women’s title. As a fully qualified life coach, I pride myself on successfully helping people achieve balance in their life and fulfil their dreams, personally and professionally. I have been lucky enough to host workshops at The School of Life, run a monthly networking group for like-minded business owners and speak at various events across the UK on both marketing and coaching.
I believe in being down-to-earth, approachable and fun in all my workshops and events and really hope to see you at Brand Beautiful in March.