Actions and Detail Panel
Branding and Social Media Success at the King's Lynn Innovation Centre
Tue 4 April 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
You are invited to King’s Lynn Innovation Centre for a double seminar and networking opportunity:
Five tell tale signs your brand isn’t working, presented by Nick Ruston,
Creative Director and founder of Robot Mascot. The presentation will discuss:
• The most common reasons brands fail
• Areas where you can improve your own branding
• The ‘dos and don’ts’ of brand strategy
The four keys to social media success, presented by Sara Greenfield of Bright Yellow Marketing:
• Get found! How do make sure that the right people find you?
• First impressions
• Be everywhere - how to stay in front of prospects 24/7
• How do you actually make sales?
There will also be a complimentary lunch included and the opportunity to network with other attendees.
If you have any queries regarding this event, the King's Lynn Innovation Centre or Nwes as a whole, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01553 970970.
Please RSVP by March the 31st. We look forward to seeing you there!