Actions and Detail Panel
Branding: Authentic Personal Brand with Positive Psychologist Susanna Halon...
Thu 29 June 2017, 18:30 – 21:30 BST
How to Create a Positive Personal Brand
What is a personal brand and what role does it play in your life and career?
This workshop will help you understand why a personal brand is so influential not only in your career but also in your overall happiness. You will walk out of the workshop with a clearer understanding of what makes a personal brand strong, what your unique personal brand is, and how to represent it more effectively so it can fuel your happiness and success.
Introduction to personal branding
• Understand what a personal brand is.
• Discover why a personal brand is important for both your happiness and success.
• Recognise what makes a personal brand strong and influential.
Your unique personal brand
• Understand the value of having an authentic personal brand - both in your career and in life.
• Discover the key elements of your unique personal brand.
• Learn to differentiate yourself through your personal brand.
Communicate your personal brand with confidence
• Discover the essential steps to creating a unique personal brand both offline and online.
• Learn to manage your personal brand in times of stress or crisis.
• Walk away with practices you can embed into your daily life to bring out your personal brand more effectively.
This workshop is presented by Susanna Halonen, also known as the Happyologist, who is a happiness coach and writer. She uses the science of positive psychology to help you to kill your self-doubt, embrace positive thinking and build a lifestyle you love. She is the author of Screw Finding Your Passion, a published researcher and a regular commentator in the media.
Susanna's website is Happyologist.co.uk